My Passion..... My hobby..... My Loves.....

to enjoy and have a fullest life ahead

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Souffle Green Tea Swissroll



Bought a book Okashi by Keiko Ishida and was fascinated by the souffle swissroll which required to cook flour first which was something new to me, I was eager to try but the thought of the cake turn out to be unsuccessful has pulled me back.
Read Elinluv"s blog and she did give me the encouragement to go ahead. Tried last night and the result was wonderful, soft, fluffy and moist.
This is my first attempt in making the full swissroll, it may not as perfect but I gave myself a thumb ups for completing it. Cheerio's to me and it will give me more encouragement for future bakes....

This morning, was in the hurry off to work, cut out the cake, took pictures and packed to office. It's worth trying :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home