My Passion..... My hobby..... My Loves.....

to enjoy and have a fullest life ahead

Sunday, October 25, 2009

baking







Bake strawberry shortcake today, feel great that I have managed to achieve the effect of the cake that I have learnt. Never before did I have the courage to do creaming of the cake and took up cake decorating course. Never regret, it did boost up my confidence of decorating.. Whew, was I happy and feel great to my a beautiful step in perfecting my hobby and I present a cake to my mother and today's her birthday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At October 26, 2009 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Passionate About Baking said...

    Doris,
    This is really so pretty! I'm so happy that all those workshops that you attended, have really put it to good use! I've not frosted any real cake since I have attained the cert. :( Your cake looks real good. Wish I was your neighbour...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home